Thanks to its construction, this model offers a pliable yet
consistent, supportive shank that forms perfectly to any
dancer’s arch. The shank is 5 mm shorter in comparison
to the Maya model which provides a perfect fit
The sides are all 5 mm lower when compared to the Maya style.
This improved design offers:
- a smooth appearance even en-pointe position, provided
by the heel counter which securely hugs the heel,
- a more streamlined fit.
Our incredibly soft microfiber lining adds additional comfort and
prevents the shoe from sliding off the foot.
The use of our Miracle glue in the box and wings, offers extreme
flexibility and allows these parts to be easily adapted by hand.
This innovative paste works equally well in cold,
warm and humid climates.
Elasticated binding provides a snug, secure fit.
Size: 2 — 9
Width: X — XXXXX
Shank: H, R, RH
Introducing the “Tamara” Pointe Shoe
Inspired by love and perfected by design.
Crafted by Nikolay Grishko’s world renowned factories, this latest
innovation pays tribute to his adored wife of 40 years, Tamara
Grishko, designed for dancers aiming to highlight their arches,
and achieve impeccable balance.
Fouette Last —
Built for compressible feet, Higher crown,
medium platform, Forced V-Vamp, Elasticated Binding,
Shank reinforcement through center of the insole,
Easy roll-through, Miracle paste.
What’s New in Tamara? – Improvements from Maya I
- Reinforced vamp prevents spillage forward (on flexible feet).
Fouette last is tilted forward, therefore we needed a reinforcement.
- Double satin heel offers smooth look, stable and snug fit.
- Outcome: Sleek and streamlined fit, improved agility, and poise.
- Transitioned from elastic drawstring to Elasticated Binding
for a clean, snug finish.
- Lowered by 5mm from Maya I specifications for a sleek
appearance, accentuating the arch.
- 5mm shorter for a closer arch fit. Making the shanks true 2/3 length.
- Enhanced flexibility with robust arch support. Shanks are made
from leatherboard and other materials that will be longer lasting
and the added arch support will prevent the shoe from breaking
- Transitioned to a microfiber insole to help with foot
sliding in the shoe.
- Employed improved, thermoplastic Miracle paste.
- Redesigned wings for superior fit and durability by adding
an additional layer for the wings.
Shanks offered Tamara offers three hardness levels:
H Optimal flexibility and durability. Shank should feel a little stronger
than StreamPointe H.
R Enhanced flexibility with reinforced support. Shank should feel
close to 3007 M.
RH Ultimate strength, ideal for those needing additional arch
support. Shanks should feel like a 3007 H but with enhanced
flexibility and durability.
Quality Assurance We’ve
addressed and rectified
previous design concerns
from the Maya I model,
ensuring premium quality
with each Tamara shoe.
This is the first model
of Pointe shoes where
a shoe constructor and
pointe shoe technologists
worked together on creating
Conclusion The Tamara
pointe shoe is a fusion of
quality, and functionality,
tailored for every dancer,
from novices to professionals.
This model is built
for compressible strong
feet that are tapered
or taper when squeezed.