POINTE SHOES BASED ON FOUETTE LAST
Fouette is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the high arch and narrow foot. Usually, it’s Egyptian or Greek type of foot, but I in bigger width (XXXX — XXXXX) can be suitable for Roman type. Fouette is the implementation of a classic pointe shoe form — thin, elegant, with high arch!
Recommended for narrow feet with high or medium arch
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework
- A style where glory and functionality merge
- One of most desirable styles in the pointe shoe line.
This model is recommended for dancers who like the original «Triumph» model, but want a quieter shoe.
- The shoes are based on the original «Fouette» last.
- This model has a U-shaped medium vamp, a wide platform and a drawstring.
- Contains innovative noise-reducing PRO technology that makes pointe shoes quieter.
- Tiumphant balance thanks to a wider platform.
- Triumphant lightness and durability thanks to new glue.
- The sole is hand- stitched.
- The heel is 5 mm lower than in Fouette.
- Triumphant grip thanks to a non-slip sole.
- Triumphant stability of shape thanks to a double upper and longer supportive wings.
LAST TYPE: Fouette
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M, H, SH
Upper materials: ballet pink satin