Attention! All pointe shoes made after August 2020 will be featured with elastic drawstring only. Cotton drawstring wll be available for special order only. All stocks produced before Aug 2019 will still have cotton drawstrings.
Made-to-order or backordered items ship on day 15th.
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas.
Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
- Strong support for advanced en-pointe elements with added easy roll-up technolgy.
- Easy roll-up to en-pointe position perfect for fine movements.
- Anti-slip heel counter molds to the foot and prevents slippage.
- Adaptive eco-dextrin box
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: SS, S, M, H, SH
Upper material: ballet pink satin
Sole: suede leather